You’re In Safe Hands
We believe that creating memories will hold an even greater value as we gradually emerge from lockdown. We at Glasson Lakehouse commit to doing so with the utmost safety in mind.
As the country looks towards re-opening our hospitality experiences, we at Glasson Lakehouse want to provide guests with an increased level of assurance that when they are ready to travel they can do so with confidence. Our Golf Course re-opened on 18th May and the hotel re-opened for stays from 29th June.
Standards outlined in our Safety Program will include reducing guest capacity across all hotel areas and adopting stringent cleaning protocols. Further physical distancing initiatives will include the integration of contactless payment, express check outs and barrier implementation where possible while still remaining true to our core hospitality values.
Same but a little different
- We’ve changed small details about your arrival to minimize physical contact with people and public surfaces, while providing a safe and welcoming experience.
- All rooms are super spring cleaned, sanitized and sealed with a lot of love before you arrive to Glasson Lakehouse.
- We’re upping the cleaning levels and adding extra sparkle to public or frequent contact spaces. Including Reception, The Lobby, Lifts, Entrance, Handrails, Bathrooms, Dining Areas and Seating Areas.
- We’ve taken away all unnecessary touch points. If we don’t need it; it’s gone.
- Measures and markers are popped in place to indicate how close you can get to people.
- All public spaces will have hand sanitizer stations in place.
You’re in safe hands
- Our staff are trained to follow HSE Guidelines and sanitation procedures.
- We’re super flexible and are offering fully flexible cancellations with no pre payment required (you pay on arrival) up until 3pm on the day before your arrive; applicable on all stays when you book directly with our reservations team or through our website.
- There is a friendly voice at the end of the phone too.
- We will keep you up to date as we all go through this together.
- Extra – stringent room cleaning protocols will be introduced between each guest stay and high frequency cleaning of all public spaces throughout the day.
- Room occupancy, to the extent possible, will be distributed evenly per floor to limit crowding in hallways and lifts.
Can we still Eat & Drink?
- Yes, our Restaurant and Lakeview Bar is open for dining bookings from 29th June. To make a booking you can get in touch with the team by calling us on +353 90 6485120 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are reducing the capacity and increasing seat spacing between guests to ensure appropriate social distancing.
- We will offer a la carte breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner service. No buffet.
- Single use recycled menus will be available as well as order and pay at table technology.
We have a number of Seasonal Staycation Packages available including Golf Packages, Dog Friendly Stays and Value Offers for all the family. Choose Glasson Lakehouse to explore Ireland’s hidden heartlands with plenty of outdoor activities to keep you and the family entertained. Located just moments from the quaint village of Glasson, Co. Westmeath and nestled on the tranquil shores of Lough Ree, this Irish country house hotel is the ideal getaway.
Verbal and virtual wedding consultations are continuing on an ongoing basis. Please call or email Gareth directly on email@example.com
Be our guest!
We can’t wait to welcome you back to Glasson Lakehouse to explore all that we have to offer. We are doing a little bit of work behind the scenes to lift your spirits and give you the perfect way to reconnect or disconnect with loved ones, celebrate special occasions or simply rest and recharge.
Until then.. stay safe.
The Glasson Team