YOUR WEDDING PACKAGE
With amazing surroundings, panoramic views, delicious menu options and our incredible location, it’s no wonder Glasson Lakehouse is one of the top wedding venue choices in the midlands. Let our experts talk to you today about all the options.
Join us for our Wedding Showcase this Sunday 23rd February from 2-5pm, and enjoy complimentary prosecco and canapés whilst discovering Glasson Lakehouse, one of Ireland’s most picturesque wedding locations.
We are taking Covid-19 very seriously at Glasson Lakehouse. The health and wellbeing of our guests, team members and all who visit the Hotel is our highest priority. We have stepped up precautionary measures on preventing the spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).
We are actively monitoring coronavirus (COVID-19) updates from the World Health Organisation and will continue to respond based on the best advice of the H.S.E., Irish governments, public health authorities, and medical professionals.
We have spoken with all our staff & they are all fully versed on Covid-19 & the correct procedures to follow.
We have formed a Covid-19 action team at the hotel who daily meet & work on preventative measures and update the entire team
We are committed to taking action to whatever level to support the safety of all.
Which to date include the following:
- Disposable gloves are being worn by all our food preparation & accommodation staff & are changed accordingly
- In Our Bar & Restaurant: After every sitting, we clean the tables down with sanitizer
- All our glassware goes through our glasswasher at a 78-degree wash after each & every use.
- Sanitizer points are at all entry points to hotel, tills, reception, bar & restaurant, and back of house areas.
- Information for staff has been posted on the notice board in certain locations in back of house reminding everyone of best practice and quell myths around the virus.
- Handwashing Training was carried out with all team members
- Back to work questionnaire enforced – to identify staff member that have been on leave which may have visited a “Hot Spot” these staff members advised to contact the HSE and self isolate.
- All public area all touch points have been established and a regular schedule to sanitize all of these, eg doors, switches, counters has been put in place
- One to one training on hand hygiene & washing has been implemented for all team.
- Full procedure for sanitising all hotel bedrooms after guest departure has been put in place, e.g. all touch points such as handles, doors, remote controls, telephones etc
- We have increased our man hours in public areas and our accommodation team are sanitising all public areas once an hour every hour
We will continue to be vigilant at this present time as we know people are particularly worried.
Our Team is doing as much as we possibly can to allay your fears of visiting the Hotel
We thank you for your continued support. For now it’s business as usual and we look forward to continuing to welcome you all to the hotel and committing to the highest level of safety around this issue
Team Glasson Lakehouse
Welcome to the Glasson Lakehouse Wedding Experience.
As you enter through the gates and drive down the sweeping avenue, with its ancient beech trees, you are welcomed by panoramic views of the parkland golf course and the tranquil inner lakes of Lough Ree.
Glasson Lakehouse has undergone some exciting changes of late, with a brand new look for the ballroom, lobby areas and entrance. There will be lots more happening in 2020 with even more features being added to the offering of the hotel. These include a Sheebeen bar, all new bridal suite with a beauty station and 360 mirrors, and a dedicated BBQ area, perfect for day two celebrations.
Wedding guests can enjoy all that the hotel has to offer over your wedding celebrations, be it a round of golf on the award winning course the day before, or a guided boat trip of Lough Ree followed by a BBQ and lawn games the day after, we work with every couple to develop a personalised wedding experience for you and your guests.
Available dates for 2020 and 2021 are booking fast with pricing starting from €68 per person.
Make an enquiry below to find out more today.